The Aggressives

Hello all my beautiful queers!

I have recently seen a documentary that I want to share with you. I am someone who likes to make things easy for me, so here is the explanation copied from IMDB:

  "
A documentary look at women who prefer to dress and act as men and who participate in NYC's predominantly African-American lesbian drag balls."

It's a good documentary, except that one scene is a bit sexist. They talk about gender, sexuality, drag and relationships. It is personal and powerful stories that they share with you. Highly recommended!



Part 1:

(The technology is not on my side, so I link to part one only. There are six parts on Youtube.
When you click on this link you'll see part two on the right menu. And so on.)

















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar